LE BLANC SPA RESORTS
FACILITATE YOUR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
CDC expands negative COVID-19 test requirement to all air passengers entering the United States
To comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, that air passengers entering the United States will need to provide a negative COVID-19 test before boarding their flight; Palace Resorts and Le Blanc Spa Resorts are pleased to expand our Purely Palace and Purely Le Blanc programs.
- Now all our resorts throughout Mexico & Jamaica will offer easy, onsite COVID-19 antigen (rapid) testing.
- Tests will be conducted on property at no cost to guests (for up to two guests per room) traveling to a country which requires a COVID-19 antigen (rapid test) for entry into such country.*
- Testing and samples will be administered by experienced in-house lab teams.
- Results will be received within 30 minutes, and documentation will be ready for guests to present at the airport for their journey back home.
- Guests can contact the concierge to schedule their departure test as soon as they check in.
For guests traveling to countries requiring PCR testing instead, our concierge teams will help facilitate testing onsite through a third party. Additional fees will apply.
Additional rapid tests will be available at a minimal cost of $19 per guest.
Should a guest visiting from abroad (not a resident of the country in which the resort is located), and who has been staying at the resort for a minimum of 3 nights, test positive on checking out (whether this is confirmed by an approved antigen [rapid] test or a PCR test), preventing departure, Palace Resorts and Le Blanc Spa Resorts will cover the cost of quarantine for up to 14 days at no cost to guests, for up to two guests, should both guests test positive.** This also applies to guests who are checking out from complimentary or compensatory stays who choose to purchase an approved COVID-19 antigen (rapid test) or PCR test, and test positive
At Le Blanc Spa Resorts, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are our top priorities. Our goal is always to make your vacation as comfortable and memorable as it is safe.
*Free tests apply exclusively guests traveling to a country which requires a COVID-19 antigen (rapid test) for entry into such country, with a check-out date on or after January 26, 2021 who have booked a minimum of 3 nights at our resorts. Not applicable to complimentary or compensatory stays.
**Should guests test positive for a period longer than 14 days, an exclusive rate of $199 USD per night will apply for up to 3 guests in the same room. If guests want to isolate themselves but have additional family members that wish to stay, guests can book additional rooms at $199 USD per night for up to four people, in a standard (run of house) room. Guests who have tested positive will be accommodated in a designated COVID area of the resort.
PEACE OF MIND FOR
BOOKINGS AND STAYS
At Le Blanc Spa Resorts, we are committed to providing the finest and safest experience for all of our guests, along with the highest level of customer service.
We have introduced 2 special programs which offer you peace of mind not only when planning vacations, but also when you stay at our resorts.
We understand. You want to start planning that well-deserved vacation, but require flexibility to be able to adapt your travel plans. Our flexible booking program offers you the freedom to modify the dates of existing and new reservations at any of our properties with a travel date before July 31, 2021 to an alternative date until December 20, 2021 (subject to availability on your chosen dates).
Date changes from December 21, 2021 onwards are also permitted, simply by paying any difference in rates which may be applicable for your chosen dates.
Purely Le Blanc
When the time comes for your eagerly-awaited vacation you need to know you are in safe hands.
Our brand-new program, Purely Le Blanc goes beyond the already stringent quality controls and health measures in place, with the implementation of more than 250 preventive actions to ensure everyone remains healthy and safe, including a Purely Le Blanc health certification in every room on arrival, guaranteeing its complete disinfection.
For guests traveling back to countries requiring PCR testing prior to arrival, our concierge teams will be only too pleased to facilitate onsite testing through our approved third party testing service. Additional fees will apply.
Furthermore, if a guest visiting from abroad (not a resident of the country in which the resort is located), and who has been staying at the resort for a minimum of 3 nights, tests positive on checking out, confirmed by an official PCR test with our approved third party testing service and thus preventing departure, Le Blanc Spa Resorts will cover the cost of quarantine for up to 14 days at no cost to guests, for up to two guests, should both guests test positive.* This also applies to guests who are checking out from complimentary or compensatory stays who purchase an approved PCR test, and test positive.
*Should guests continue to test positive for a period longer than 14 days, an exclusive rate of $199 USD per night will apply for up to 3 guests in the same room. If guests want to isolate themselves but have additional family members that wish to stay, guests can book additional rooms at $199 USD per night for up to four people, in a standard (run of house) room. Guests who have tested positive will be accommodated in a designated COVID area of the resort.
On visiting Le Blanc Spa Resorts hotels you voluntarily accept all the risks associated with exposure to Covid-19.
Please note: for everyone’s peace of mind and safety, guests must wear face masks in all indoor public areas of the resort.
If you are looking for further information on COVID-19 in general, the following is a list of reliable global sources:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – COVID-19
Are there any specific requirements if i am traveling to Mexico from the United States?
Are there any specific requirements if i am traveling to Mexico from Canada?
Are there any specific requirements if i am traveling to Mexico from the United Kingdom?
If you are visiting Mexico from the UK:
There are no country-specific Covid-19 related restrictions for visitors arriving to Mexico. Please refer to https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/mexico/entry-requirements for more information and updates.
According to government requirements in place, on returning to the UK from Mexico, you will be required to show a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours prior to boarding your scheduled departure to UK, and take Covid-19 test on day 2 after your arrival into the UK. From July 19, 2021 you will not need to quarantine on arrival in England or take a day 8 COVID-19 test if have been fully vaccinated under the UK vaccination programme. For full information and requirements for those not fully vaccinated please refer to https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-travel-corridors.
Are facemasks mandatory for guests?
The use of face masks by guests is mandatory in all common areas inside the resort. Face masks are provided in rooms.
What preventative measures have been taken at Le Blanc Spa Resorts properties?
Our brand-new program, Purely Le Blanc goes beyond the already stringent quality controls and health measures in place, with the implementation of more than preventative 250 actions to assure everyone’s health and safety, including the following:
INCREASED TEAM MEMBER SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Team members will have their temperature checked upon entering the premises.
- Uniforms will be completely sanitized.
- Footwear will be properly disinfected.
- Team members will be equipped with face masks, which will be replaced every four hours
PRECAUTIONARY FRONT DESK AND GUEST CHECK-IN AREAS MEASURES
- Guests must wear face masks in all indoor public areas of the resort.
- Guests will be encouraged to check-in online through our resort app. Doing so reduces direct contact at the reception area by up to 90 percent.
- Floor markers have been installed to respect social distancing guidelines.
- Acrylic protective barriers have been installed at all guest check-in areas to protect both the guest and team member.
- Each guest will be asked to sign a declaration of health, confirming they are free of any COVID-19 related symptoms, have not had tested positive or come into contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 30 days.
- Incoming guests’ luggage will be immediately disinfected upon arrival.
ENHANCED SANITATION OF GUEST ACCOMMODATIONS AND SUITES
- Housekeeping teams will follow strict quality and sanitation controls, including mandatory use of gloves, face shields, and facemasks while cleaning and disinfecting guestrooms.
- All mattresses will be professionally steamed to help eliminate any harmful viruses and bacteria.
- Upon guest departure, each room will undergo a complete disinfection process using an electrostatic nebulizer system.
- Sanitation tablets will be installed in air conditioning units to eliminate potential viruses and bacteria.
- A health certification will be placed in each room, guaranteeing that everything has been completely disinfected to the highest and strictest standards.
- Guests will also receive a personal hygiene kit in their rooms, which will include antibacterial gel, facemasks (for optional use, one per person) and disinfecting wipes.
THOROUGH SANITATION AND CROWD CONTROL WITHIN PUBLIC AREAS
- All public areas will be sanitized daily with an electrostatic mist system.
- Indoor and outdoor soft furnishings will be disinfected and spaced according to social distancing requirements.
- Entertainment venues will be disinfected throughout the day and will undergo a deep sanitation process at the end of each performance.
- At shows, families will be seated with enough space between families to respect social distancing guidelines, and our indoor entertainment spaces will have a maximum capacity.
- Nightclubs, bars, and other public facilities, such as The Playroom Kids Club, Wired lounge, and the Fitness Center will have a maximum guest capacity.
- Social distancing will be enforced when waiting in line for outdoor activities such as the Water Park and the FlowRider® Double Wave Simulator, and more.
- The number of people in elevators will be limited, and antibacterial gel dispensers will be placed at each elevator door
- Spa and beauty salons will offer sanitized check-in areas, common areas will be limited to maximum capacity, and all hot tubs and hydrotherapy areas will be kept at controlled temperatures to limit the spread of germs.
ELEVATED RESTAURANT AND DINING PROTOCOLS
- Floor markers will be put in place to enforce social distancing.
- While physical menus will be disinfected after each use, guests will be highly encouraged to view our menus through the resort app.
- All kitchens will continue to follow the highest government sanitation standards.
- Each team member is required to wash their hands every 30 minutes.
- Room service staff will confirm with guests if food can be delivered outside the door or in their room. If the guest is not in the room, food should not be left.
STREAMLINED TRANSPORTATION PROCESSES
- All golf carts, lobby-to-lobby buses, and general internal transportation will be disinfected every 30 minutes.
- As for transfers, all vehicles will have a maximum capacity according to their size, so guests are spaced as safely as they can from each other.
GOLF COURSE MEASURES
- Players should avoid greeting each other with physical contact and maintain social distancing of at least 2 meters, if it is less, it is at the risk of each player.
- Equipment rental such as golf clubs, will be sanitized before and after each round. Each player should use their own equipment exclusively but if they decide to interchange clubs with a team member, it is at their own risk.
- The flags remain in place and the tops of the holes are raised to avoid any manipulation of the flag and to ensure that the balls can be collected without contact with the pole.
- The rakes will be removed from the bunkers; this will only be handled by the Caddies when required.
- The practice areas may remain open exclusively for warm-up prior to the game (25 balls-basket only) and for the exclusive use of players with reserved tee time. Respecting a minimum distance of 2 meters between each player.
- Public bathrooms, lockers and the lobby area will be disinfected every four hours.
- Food and drink options will always be provided by our team. There will be no self-service stations.
Have any cases of COVID-19 been detected in Mexico or Jamaica?
For updated news please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html, select Information for Travellers, and then select COVID-19 Country Specific Information. Select your destination from the list of countries which appears there.