Our brand-new program, Purely Le Blanc goes beyond the already stringent quality controls and health measures in place, with the implementation of more than preventative 140 actions to assure everyone’s health and safety, including the following:
INCREASED TEAM MEMBER SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Team members will have their temperature checked upon entering the premises.
- Uniforms will be completely sanitized.
- Footwear will be properly disinfected.
- Team members will be equipped with face masks, which will be replaced every four hours
PRECAUTIONARY FRONT DESK AND GUEST CHECK-IN AREAS MEASURES
- Guests will be encouraged to check-in online through our resort app. Doing so reduces direct contact at the reception area by up to 90 percent.
- Floor markers have been installed to respect social distancing guidelines.
- Acrylic protective barriers have been installed at all guest check-in areas to protect both the guest and team member.
- Each guest will be asked to sign a declaration of health, confirming they are free of any COVID-19 related symptoms, have not had tested positive or come into contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 30 days.
- Incoming guests’ luggage will be immediately disinfected upon arrival.
ENHANCED SANITATION OF GUEST ACCOMMODATIONS AND SUITES
- Housekeeping teams will follow strict quality and sanitation controls, including mandatory use of gloves, face shields, and facemasks while cleaning and disinfecting guestrooms.
- All mattresses will be professionally steamed to help eliminate any harmful viruses and bacteria.
- Upon guest departure, each room will undergo a complete disinfection process using an electrostatic nebulizer system.
- Sanitation tablets will be installed in air conditioning units to eliminate potential viruses and bacteria.
- A health certification will be placed in each room, guaranteeing that everything has been completely disinfected to the highest and strictest standards.
- Guests will also receive a personal hygiene kit in their rooms, which will include antibacterial gel, facemasks (for optional use, one per person) and disinfecting wipes.
THOROUGH SANITATION AND CROWD CONTROL WITHIN PUBLIC AREAS
- All public areas will be sanitized daily with an electrostatic mist system.
- Indoor and outdoor soft furnishings will be disinfected and spaced according to social distancing requirements.
- Entertainment venues will be disinfected throughout the day and will undergo a deep sanitation process at the end of each performance.
- At shows, families will be seated with enough space between families to respect social distancing guidelines, and our indoor entertainment spaces will have a maximum capacity.
- Nightclubs, bars, and other public facilities, such as The Playroom Kids Club, Wired lounge, and the Fitness Center will have a maximum guest capacity.
- Social distancing will be enforced when waiting in line for outdoor activities such as the Water Park and the FlowRider® Double Wave Simulator, and more.
- The number of people in elevators will be limited, and antibacterial gel dispensers will be placed at each elevator door
- Spa and beauty salons will offer sanitized check-in areas, common areas will be limited to maximum capacity, and all hot tubs and hydrotherapy areas will be kept at controlled temperatures to limit the spread of germs.
- All swim-up pool bars will be closed.
ELEVATED RESTAURANT AND DINING PROTOCOLS
- All buffets will be removed from all restaurants.
- Floor markers will be put in place to enforce social distancing.
- While physical menus will be disinfected after each use, guests will be highly encouraged to view our menus through the resort app.
- All kitchens will continue to follow the highest government sanitation standards.
- Each team member is required to wash their hands every 30 minutes.
- Room service staff will confirm with guests if food can be delivered outside the door or in their room. If the guest is not in the room, food should not be left.
STREAMLINED TRANSPORTATION PROCESSES
- All golf carts, lobby-to-lobby buses, and general internal transportation will be disinfected every 30 minutes.
- As for transfers, all vehicles will have a maximum capacity according to their size, so guests are spaced as safely as they can from each other.
GOLF COURSE MEASURES
- Players should avoid greeting each other with physical contact and maintain social distancing of at least 2 meters, if it is less, it is at the risk of each player.
- Equipment rental such as golf clubs, will be sanitized before and after each round. Each player should use their own equipment exclusively but if they decide to interchange clubs with a team member, it is at their own risk.
- The flags remain in place and the tops of the holes are raised to avoid any manipulation of the flag and to ensure that the balls can be collected without contact with the pole.
- The rakes will be removed from the bunkers; this will only be handled by the Caddies when required.
- The practice areas may remain open exclusively for warm-up prior to the game (25 balls-basket only) and for the exclusive use of players with reserved tee time. Respecting a minimum distance of 2 meters between each player.
- Public bathrooms, lockers and the lobby area will be disinfected every four hours.
- Food and drink options will always be provided by our team. There will be no self-service stations.