ONE OF THE SEVEN WONDERS OF THE MODERN WORLD
Embark on a journey of exploration and walk among the architectural masterpieces—such as the Pyramid of Kukulcan—which dominate the grounds of Chichen Itza, as expert tour guides illuminate their rich history. Complement this experience by swimming in one of many sacred cenotes—Chukum Cenote, which features ziplines, rope swings, and diving platforms.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Roundtrip transportation
- Beverages onboard
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to the archeological site
- Visit to Cenote “Chukum” (life vests, towels & lockers)
- Sightseeing in Valladolid
- Buffet lunch
- Medical insurance and taxes
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Take cash for souvenirs.
- Bring sunscreen.
- Bring a bathing suit and a change of clothes.